Smart Dimmer Switch GE Enbrighten - Zigbee
The Enbrighten Zigbee wall dimmer switch works with Zigbee smart home hubs to provide local and remote on/off and dimming control of dimmagle lights.
- Zigbee 3.0
- Backwards compatible to older Zigbee versions
- Fits in standard decora wall box/plate
- On/off and dimming control locally or remotely via Zigbee
- supports up to 600W incandescent, 300W dimmable CFL/LED
- Requires neutral connection
- Supports OTA updates with supported hub
- LED status indicator
- 3 way ready by adding part 46199
- cULus approved
The Enbrighten Zigbee wall dimmer switch works with Zigbee smart home hubs to provide local and remote on/off and dimming control of dimmagle lights. The rocker design is intuitive - press top for on, hold the top for brighten. Press the bottom for off, hold the bottom for dim.
This Zigbee 3.0 dimmer is compatible with a wide range of smart home hubs and supports voice control integration via the hub. It is also directly supported by Amazon's Echo Studio, Echo Show 10 of Echo Plus.
SimpleWire technology makes it faster to install. It auto-detects line and load wiring. The QuickFit feature means it's easier to fit in standard wall boxes due to a smaller size.